Friday, January 31, 2014

Boring briefs for Valentine's? Think again!

With Valentine's Day just around the corner, many a girl/boyfriend is on the hunt for the perfect present. They probably erased the classic briefs and boxers from their lists, for being boring or uninspired. But I am here to tell you, that's not always true.

For this Valentine's Day inspiration post I selected two pieces of underwear with just that little extra. Take a look;

Photo-print Stonemen Briefs


When I came across these beauties, I knew I wanted to share them with all of you. Actually, they were the main reason I decided to write this post.

Stonemen.com is an Australian brand founded by three friends who wanted to create something that would turn the industry around. So they did; They are the first and only underwear label to ever create a seamless 360 digital print. The possibilities are endless. And on top of that, the briefs are comfy as hell too.

What's cute, is that every model has a his and a her's version so every couple, no matter gay or straight, can own matching undies; Isn't that awesome?! If you want this pair; click here.



Mesh Addicted Boxers


This type of underwear is on a high rise. Every major underwear brand is making pieces with mesh (that's the sporty fabric) and I predict many more will follow. It is also completely on trend with what we've seen during the latest men's shows in Paris, Milan and London. Check this trend report, to see which designers incorporated mesh in their collections for next winter.

Addicted is one of my favorite brands because they deliver great quality, always, and they like to spice things up a bit. But with a name like that, one couldn't expect anything less.

The pair I am wearing in this picture is sponsored by KayBodywear.com. An online shop with a great array of all the under- and bodywear you could wish for. Deliveries happen within just a few days. If you want this specific pair (which I can warmly recommend), click this link. You might notice their model is a bit in better shape than I am ;)


So, thank you for reading!
Did you already decide what to give your boyfriend or girlfriend?
Would you consider one of the above?
Let me know in the comments! x

2 comments:

  1. Mmmmm I love both, but I think id go for the first one. Though my boyfriend would probably prefer the Addicted boxer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha, yes these are definitely not boring briefs! Just may tell the bf about these, although I already have my gift for him. :-) /Mads

    ReplyDelete